1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just read the entire Broken Hearted Club thread.....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by delma, Aug 2, 2011.

1. delma

delma New commenter

....would love to know how everyone is doing! I didn't want to bump the thread in case people thought I was some weird troll (as I don't post often).
    Going through a split after 5.5years together and have valued everyone's insights, advice and ramblings! Would love to know how you're all getting on!

2. delma

delma New commenter

....would love to know how everyone is doing! I didn't want to bump the thread in case people thought I was some weird troll (as I don't post often).
    Going through a split after 5.5years together and have valued everyone's insights, advice and ramblings! Would love to know how you're all getting on!

3. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Delma: Do you mean the old highclass hotel for the broken hearted thread?

4. I remember that thread, I think at the time I had just split from a 4 year relationship. Since then life has been up and down (unfortunately mostly down) and I am just recovering from yet another break up :(

5. delma

delma New commenter

There's more than one?! Blimey! Aww, sorry to hear that knickersinatwist. Not nice.

6. DaisysLot

Awww knickers - am gutted for you :( Keep smiling though - at least you know from previous experience that you survived the last break up and life will go on :)

7. disconic

disconic New commenter

How odd Ive just posted a thread very similar. how are other people coping with the pain?

8. Just bagged a date for later this week - onwards and upwards lol

9. DaisysLot

Knickers: Good news.

D - I don't know how old you are lovely... but I can promise you it will pass, but that won't make riding out the time it takes to do so any quicker.... Just keep filling those units of time, and if you can fill them with things that are productive and purposeful all the better :)

10. delma

delma New commenter

haha someone rated this post as a 1star?! Oh eff off.
    I know, it's been a funny old year so far. 3 relationship breakdowns this year (including my own) all long term relationships, too! is there a conspiracy we don't know about?!