1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just out of interest, what does your tes name mean and how did you come to choose it?

Discussion in 'Entertainment' started by needabreak, Aug 22, 2015.

1. needabreak

needabreak Star commenter

Oh dear. Prob not a good idea to post your reasons here then incase the ex is still bonkers enough to read threads like this for the reason they did last time, :oops: though hopefully they've moved on and have a life of their own now.

agathamorse and Lara mfl 05 like this.
  2. Monha

Monha Occasional commenter

Mine was a typo and it was ok for a tes name... nothing special

agathamorse and needabreak like this.
  3. BW12345

BW12345 Star commenter

MIne means I was devoid of creative thought.

Bev

agathamorse and needabreak like this.
  4. bumchuckle

bumchuckle Occasional commenter

A polite term for a fart!

agathamorse likes this.
  5. Ivartheboneless

Ivartheboneless Star commenter

Ivar-the-boneless was a Viking Jarl who invaded England during the time of Viking troubles in the first millenium. He was killed at some famous battle in the Midlands and his "bones" may have been discovered in some Viking burial site. I just thought it was a cool name in that I read a lot of historical fiction. He features in one of the Bernard Cornwell series set at that time involving King Alfred and later stuff. My original handle got lost when I could no longer access the email it was linked to.

agathamorse likes this.