1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just No End To It.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ElaineC, Apr 5, 2005.

1. Isn't it great that this thread has become a place for folk to open their hearts to like minded souls,knowing that the spirit of Elaine resides here in her words?

Hope that didn't sound too daft.

Sorry to hear you are having trouble at work ILS; and Archy- not able to sleep..why? In pain?
    I hope not.

2. Angelil

Angelil Occasional commenter

*boing*

3. Been missing Elaine's presence. Been thinking a lot this week. I don't know - it has just hit me this week. I just miss her.

4. Me too! Just miss her!

5. delenn

delenn New commenter

I've just cme to this thread, I knew that Elaine had died through other threads but reading some of her postngs...... I just don't know what to say.

6. happyhopey

happyhopey New commenter

7. i'm sure it's not only i
    who has become accustomed over the past few months to reading Elaine c's posts. am i theonly person who finds it saddening to open this thread anhd discover it's not her who's posted but only us who've missed her? i for one feel like i've missed the words of wisdom of someone who was clearly respected around here.

8. Bounce back to the top.

9. Phoenixchild

Phoenixchild Occasional commenter

I always feel very humble when I think of Elaine, her strength and courage were truly admirable.xx

10. Me too! x

11. ladysue

ladysue New commenter

Wonder web it back up!

12. i started talking to Elaine earlier this year - when i found her threads. At the time my best frind had just started chemo for leukaemia - it seems wrong that Elaine is not around for me to tell her that my bf's bone marrow transplant appears to have worked and she is leukaemia free at the moment. We just have to keep her free from infection.
    Thanks from me to Elaine for being around to answer tricky questions when i had noone else to ask. God bless X

13. love and prayers to all.
    I used to keep up with this thread but lost touch when Elaine temporarily moved out (of tes)
    so saddened, a wonderful person who put all of us in front of herself, her gentle support and gracious manners will be sorely missed
    Thanks to all of you who bumped the thread
    Tips glass to Elaine
    Rock on sister

14. Good night, God bless Elaine! XX

15. Should we start a different thread - one to celebrate her life rather than focus on her illness?

Just a thought and I hope it didn't offend anyone.

16. I agree, this thread should be left to rest now, for those who remember her well and with fondness they don't need a thread on a board to keep their memories of her.
    A celebration thread sounds much better.