1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just No End To It.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ElaineC, Apr 5, 2005.

1. From me too.

2. DaisysLot

DaisysLot Senior commenter

Gosh.. i almost had a heartattach then... I thought someone had robbed Elaine!

3. DaisysLot

*sigh*

Now I'm not being bossy or anything dear Elaine... but can you please stay stuck where I stick you!

4. Blimey - I posted on another thread, then realised it'd gone to the top and Elaine had vanished.
    Thankfully, she's back again! Phew.
    Sorry Elaine et al.

5. Back where you belong x

6. DaisysLot

Stubborn eh?

7. Love and Respect

Goodbye Elaine

8. I miss Elaine's nocturnal postings. I don't mean the content, because she often struggled through the night. I mean that I often log on whilst eating my breakfast, and Elaine would usually have posted on several threads and passed on her wisdom and humour to others in the small hours.

9. Right, let's see if a good dollop of flour and water paste will keep this at the top for a bit.

Mornin all.

10. ladysue

ladysue New commenter

Velcro and Wonderweb stick everything!

11. The sticky seems to have held on my PC... but hurrah for the gluers and stickers!

12. I've got a large tube of "Hard as Nails" if nothing else is working...........Smudgie xxxxxx

13. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Reapplies flour and water paste