1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just No End To It.

Discussion in 'Personal' started by ElaineC, Apr 5, 2005.

1. I've only just found out about lovely ElaineC - and feel cold inside. The number of postings are a fantastic tribute to what a good friend she was to so many people on this site. She'll be much missed.

2. Thanks sara nice to have a formal acknowledgement form TES (apologies if there were others and I missed them) other than the sitcky thread.

3. sleepyhead

sleepyhead New commenter

4. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Lead commenter

A little drop of superglue.

5. bed

bed New commenter

*wraps bandage around damaged thumb - gathers up MORE nails, pins, tacks etc*

bang bang bangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbangbang etc

now then that SHOULD stick it for a bit

cheers elaine

we'll try not to drop you

6. bed

bed New commenter

oops

gone all stretchy

sorry

7. I wouldn't worry about a stretched page bed. We now have a larger surface area to stick at the top.

8. lapinrose

lapinrose Star commenter

Sara, can we have something written in the paper Tes please, just a few comments from here may do plus her work on Sylvia Plath.

9. Bedtime bump!

10. Red, Red how did that happen bubbsara?

I've only just found out about lovely ElaineC - and feel cold inside. The number of postings are a fantastic tribute to what a good friend she was to so many people on this site. She'll be much missed.

Hmm

11. bubbsara writes on the NQT forum for the TES. She also writes a column in the TES mag. Because she is an 'official', her postings are in red.

UP

(I bet Elaine would be LOL if she could see us all trying to keep this thread up!)

12. 6850 | Posted by: dinx67 at 16 Oct 2007 23:42
    Bedtime bump!

Ooer, I think we all want to know more ;-)

13. Good morning dear Elaine wherever you are x

14. Morning all.

I'll struggle to push tbis thread to the top before I go to work. I am not that keen on mornings!

Hi ho, hi ho, it's off to work I go, with a brush and comb for the school photo's hi ho, hi ho, hi ho hi ho...

15. Angelil

Angelil Occasional commenter

16. Back you go!

*Fetches fancy glue that they use on telly to glue folk to airplanes*

17. Some fab DIY going on here - ElaineC would be tickled!

I'm trying to get something in the TES paper about her but I'm not an 'official'. I just give advice over on the NQT forum but I have a weekly column, 'Starting Out' pitched at new teachers, in the magazine.

I'll try to write about ElaineC in my next one, which I'll have to do this eve. If anyone can give me any examples (by 7pm please) of how ElaineC helped them/became a friend, that'd be great. If you want to email me direct that's fine - sara@sarabubb.com. It's always nice to use people's real names so let me know if you're happy about that.

Sara Bubb

18. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

I'll send you an email, Sara. You're welcome to use my real identity too.

19. fabadab, ILS!

20. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Star commenter

You have email, Sara.