1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just getting into twitter

Discussion in 'Personal' started by lindenlea, Jan 24, 2012.

1. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I've followed a few accounts for a month or two but have now decided to tweet too. First tweet appeared and just had that oval shape because I didn't add a picture. Now I've added one and it's there on my profile but not on the tweets. I did this about 2 hours ago. Have I made a mistake or will it load up in time.

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

I've followed a few accounts for a month or two but have now decided to tweet too. First tweet appeared and just had that oval shape because I didn't add a picture. Now I've added one and it's there on my profile but not on the tweets. I did this about 2 hours ago. Have I made a mistake or will it load up in time.

3. If you can see it on your profile then it's worked, there is just a delay in sync to history.

4. Go Lindenlea!!
    I love twitter and have learned the most amazing things from people who I follow!

5. I'm thoroughly enjoying the 'askgove' tweets.

6. I love the spontaneous education hashtag, #pencilchat was great! I don't know how the DfE are going to wade through the #askgove questions!

7. Me neither, i'm also beginning to think he might have been deliberately stitched up.

8. I would love that!

9. although his advisor does tweet a lot? do you follow sam freedman? interesting if you are in the mood...he defends his position even in the face of evidence from other educators.

10. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

cant see the point of twitter......who wants all the gossip............i certainly dont.