1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just created my first blog page!

Discussion in 'Physical education' started by danstone25, Mar 8, 2016.

1. danstone25

danstone25 New commenter

Hi,

I'm currently completing my Schools Direct teacher training year. I have spent the last three years at Chichester University studying Physical Education and Sports Coaching and graduated with first class honours. Blogging is something that I have always been interested in and wanted to do and so I have decided to create a blog based on Primary PE. I would be thankful if you took a look and let me know what you think.

https://educatedpe.wordpress.com

The aim of this blog, is to share PE ideas and lessons plans and answer any questions relating to the pedagogy of PE. I am also open to questions regarding Schools Direct routes into teaching.

To do this visit my blog, hit the menu button and select 'Your primary PE questions'.

2. TCSC47

TCSC47 Star commenter

Hope you can find the time to do this! You may get a better response to your post if you put it in "Physical education".
    Best wishes with your future career.

3. xmascracker

xmascracker New commenter

Don't mean to bump but i have been waiting for something like this!