1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Just a Christmas Wish

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Arched Eyebrow, Dec 24, 2010.

1. Awww..thank you - and wishing you exactly the same Oldy. Happy Christmas and hope 2011 is good for us all.

2. ROSIEGIRL

ROSIEGIRL Established commenter

Happy Christmas one and all!

3. Honey Loop

Honey Loop New commenter

A thoughtful message, oldie. Have a peaceful time yourself x

4. Happy Christmas to everyone.
    I'm now in panic mode - several kilos of veg to get into oven before the heat sets in. (Will nuke just before serving lunch at daughter's house. She's doing the turkey and stuff in the weber outside.)

5. Happy Christmas all. x

6. A lovely sentiment Oldy - I hope everyone has a joyful christmas and may 2011 be healthy, wealthy and happy xx

7. Ditto Oldsy, what a lovely sentiment.
    Love, Luck and Happiness to all.

8. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Thank you ....have agreat time folks.
    Im off to midnight mass

9. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

:0)

And to you young Oldy
    Xxxx

10. goatherd

goatherd New commenter

Good sentiments Oldy :)
    Happy Christmas one and all

11. NellyFUF

NellyFUF Lead commenter

Yay happy Crimbo.
    Whilst seated at the organ console, a woodlouse fell outa the rafters during the sermon. Woke me up it did. Thought it was bird poo and spent some time looking for a bird up there before spotting the wee beastie on the organ keys. Joy to the World.

12. Just as well it didn't squash itself between the keys and end up making lots of festive bum notes....
    A lovely sentiment, Olds -have a lovely Christmas yourself..And the same to every Tesser!
    from non x

13. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

Happy Christmas All!

14. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

Well mass was exciting.the church heating had failed......the hot breathe of the folk there rose in columns in to the air..the woman in the choir warbled of into some wonderful drowning, high pitched area, the choirs 'piece' with out music, went flat and sounded distinctly tedious, the priet's micophone got knackered and the the man behind decided to have a loud discussion in the prayers.. and the daughter very sensibly took a hot water bottle with her to church!
    Oh the fun of sitting for 2 hours ,inbetween the ups and downs, of a full mass.....wonderful.
    Mind you while the priest was on his first point i had developed a 7 point sermon based on his text lol ....wonders if he should go into sermon writing for priests?lol
    Oh and it seems some of the priests are jumping ship for Rome....yes folk this was a high anglican church....not seen so much excitement since one of the priets got one of the parishioners? in the club!
    I so enjoy catching up on the news when I go ![​IMG]

15. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Best wishes for 2011 to all TESsers.

I shall be contributing to the Seminars on Saturday 8th January. TheoGriff Job Seminar
    Look forward to seeing you!