1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jungle role play area

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by lizze, Mar 25, 2005.

1. I have just been going through TES

2. Hi Petal3, just been looking for resources on TES for rainforest and you seem to have some fab photos. Please could i be cheeky like the others and ask for a copy of them. Thanks tracymallins@homecall.co.uk

3. aahh we're doing this after half term too, would so appreciate photo's if you get a sec to email me them! thank you in advance - rachelxxx20@hotmail.com

thank yooo!!

4. Hiya, i am just about to start my final placement and am thinking of doing a jungle role play area. Please could you send me your photographs please? My email address is trublondie87@hotmail.com
    Thank you :)

5. Hi
    I am not sure if you still have them as it is a long time ago since this post but I am making the rainforest role play area for year 3 please could you send me a photo of your role play area it would really help.
    Daniellechamberlain@hotmail.com

thank you so much for any help you can give!

6. Please could I also have a copy of your pics, it sounds fantastic. Thanks in advance.

lsboswell6266@yahoo.co.uk

7. These ideas sound amazing-could u send me some pictures please.
    Many thanks
    chloebarton22@hotmail.com