1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jumpstart books

Discussion in 'Primary' started by tpt51, Feb 23, 2011.

1. tpt51

tpt51 New commenter

I am looking to get some of the Jumpstart books for ideas to start Literacy lessons. I have looked on Amazon and they are about £10 each, is there anywhere cheaper? I want to get about 4 different ones, and £40 is quite a lot to spend!

2. tpt51

tpt51 New commenter

I am looking to get some of the Jumpstart books for ideas to start Literacy lessons. I have looked on Amazon and they are about £10 each, is there anywhere cheaper? I want to get about 4 different ones, and £40 is quite a lot to spend!

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

But so so so so so worth it.

I got mine from Amazon, not sure how much they are though. The Storymaking is the most useful, followed by creativity. Science is rubbish! (Well OK it isn't, but I don't tend to get much use out of it.)

4. They are sometimes cheaper in the Amazon Marketplace second-hand area (but don't forget to factor in the £2.75 postage charge).
    Agree that they are REALLY well worth the money...
    C x

5. I sold mine on ebay for about £2