1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

José Mourinho

Discussion in 'Personal' started by suz3, Apr 27, 2011.

1. is giving a press conference / post mortem. It feels like watching a man losing his marbles. it has a car-crash morbid fascination about it. The man is not only odious and arrogant, he is a loon.

2. And he just walked out in disgust at a question....

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

who is he....some one special?

4. football manager

5. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

so no one special then?

6. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I don't think that "cashmygold" understands the reference, oldie. [​IMG]

7. I think he might be on the sen register

8. José Mourinho added spice to our national game. I miss him not working in the UK. Mean, moody and magnificent. Loved him sitting in the sin bin last night, scribbling instructions. Will now go and hunt done his press conference.

9. mickymilan

mickymilan New commenter

mourinho and ferguson battling it out for the most vile manager award

10. Both are genuises within their field..but rather unpleasant human beings.

11. What illustrious company you keep when you can name both Sir Alex and Jose as personal aquaintences. Agreed, though, they are both very very good at what they do for a living.

12. I would much rather keep Mourinho's company. He's a great linguist, quite a role model in his machiavellian way.

13. dumpty

dumpty Lead commenter

I agree. His team recently thrashed and embarrassed Tottenham Hotspur in the Champions League, yet he still had the decency to say if there was one thing he knew about the English, it was that they would never give up....Sure, he plays the game and uses dubious tactics sometimes, but they are all done with a mischievous look and often tongue in cheek. The man has class.