1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jolly Phonics ue

Discussion in 'Early Years' started by sadika, May 26, 2011.

1. sadika

sadika New commenter

Just spent a very frustrating time trying to locate a copy of the JP picture for "ue" (person pointing) to insert in a powerpoint I made some time ago and didn't finish ... I found quite a few on the resources but all protected so would not copy to go into the powerpoint ... also my search brought up LOADS of totally unrelated resources ...
    I know when I made the pp originally I had no probs getting the pics to insert but can't for the life of me remember where I got them from (senior moment??) - do remember it was easy!!
    Hope someone can help!!!
    Thanks!!!!
    prsweet@aol.com

2. Was it communication4all.co.uk? I think they have some.

3. or Jollylearning themselves?

4. sadika

sadika New commenter

I've looked there and can't find a Jolly Phonics section - I know I've got JP things off there in the past but have they disappeared???

5. You seem to be right. I'm sure I saw some on there a couple of months ago and they do seem to have disappeared. Sorry!

6. sadika

sadika New commenter

There were some nice Bingo games and I have used them but I only did the single letters ... wish I'd printed them all off ... maybe copyright issues????

7. sadika

sadika New commenter

I've just been on Google and all thelinks to JP on Communications 4 All do not work so it sadly looks like they have all been removed ... I have emailed Bev Evans to ask.

8. sadika

sadika New commenter

Managed to find what I needed ... PHEW!!!