1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jokes to pass on...

Discussion in 'Personal' started by mfl-hopeful, Apr 17, 2011.

1. I met a girl in a pub last night and we ended up going back to her house.

After a few more drinks, we started kissing and having a bit of foreplay on the sofa.

She looked at me and said, "Let's take this upstairs."

I said, "Okay, you grab one end and I'll grab the other."

paddy is at murphy's house having a bath, paddy shouts to murphy have you got any shampoo. murphy shouts back its on the side of the bath. paddy shouts back, i can't use that. why not says murphy. paddy says its for dry hair and i have just wet mine.

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month!! Time to change supplier I think. :)

Retired Husband and wife goes to Theatre, wife says to husband I think I've done quiet fart what shall I do.
    He says change your hearing aid battery

Apologies if you've already heard/read them.

2. I met a girl in a pub last night and we ended up going back to her house.

After a few more drinks, we started kissing and having a bit of foreplay on the sofa.

She looked at me and said, "Let's take this upstairs."

I said, "Okay, you grab one end and I'll grab the other."

paddy is at murphy's house having a bath, paddy shouts to murphy have you got any shampoo. murphy shouts back its on the side of the bath. paddy shouts back, i can't use that. why not says murphy. paddy says its for dry hair and i have just wet mine.

Just had my water bill of £175 drop on my mat. That's a lot. Oxfam can supply a whole African village for just £2 a month!! Time to change supplier I think. :)

Retired Husband and wife goes to Theatre, wife says to husband I think I've done quiet fart what shall I do.
    He says change your hearing aid battery

Apologies if you've already heard/read them.

3. laffal0t

laffal0t New commenter

*groans........then grins*

:eek:)