1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Joining WW tonight :/

Discussion in 'Personal' started by PTJCA, Feb 24, 2011.

1. I am joining to keep me on track. I have dropped about 10lb over the last few weeks (once we'd got rid of all the xmas goodies) by choosing healthier options. My goal is to lose another 10lb by Easter hols (16th April).

Is there anyone else on the PP programme? If so, how are you doing? Any tips?

Thanks in advance x

2. I am joining to keep me on track. I have dropped about 10lb over the last few weeks (once we'd got rid of all the xmas goodies) by choosing healthier options. My goal is to lose another 10lb by Easter hols (16th April).

Is there anyone else on the PP programme? If so, how are you doing? Any tips?

Thanks in advance x

3. yes

OK

dont eat the evil week points

4. Well done for losing the weight and good luck for tonight [​IMG]

5. Thank you ~ 1 hour to go.....

6. Good luck, let us know how the new points system is as I want to go back next week.

7. Will do ~ it seems ok.

I keep looking on here http://www.weightwatchers.co.uk/plan/apr/index.aspx
    and have joined the forum to help with meal ideas etc.

x

8. Well....6 weeks in [last Thursday] and lost a total of 19lbs.

Pro Points is a brilliant programme, easy to manage and fit in your lifestyle :)

9. Will be 12 weeks in on Thursday and lost just short of 2 stone :) Hopefully will achieve this on Thursday.

Onwards and downwards

Anybody else on Pro Points?

10. littlemissraw

littlemissraw Occasional commenter

Thats brilliant! I joined online last week (freethrough Topcashback for 3 months) only 3lb down so far which is a bit depressing as been to gym 4 hours in the last week and cycling too.
    Hoping to lose a stone in next 7 week before hol x

11. I'm always tempted to join but dont like the idea of having to pay £5 a week, on top of gym fees etc.

12. littlemissraw

Well if you can do it online (I didn't like meeting, too much talk of food, always left feeling hungry!) then go through topcashback. They give you £33 for signing up and 3 months is £32 so works out free. Or you can just buy the books from the shop & DIY it? x

13. Ive used topcashback to buy both RAC cover, and online bingo both of which I was meant to get nearly the cost back for - neither have materialised. One has been pending for about 4 weeks. The other I have put a request in for them to investigate, which they are apparently doing, but this was in January. Definately not relying on that one again! Thanks for the tip though.
    I do like the idea of meeting up with similar people, the weekly weigh-in as motivation (its too easy to not care when its just you) and the possibility of finding exercise buddies...but still, pricey.

14. I've been doing PP since end of January and have lost 21 pounds. I still sometimes htink in old WW points, but mostly htink it's good. Have met a nice woman at my meeting so enjoy a good natter about recipes and stuff. I can;t usually stay for the talk as i have another commitment that night but went last night as i needed a kick up the bum.

Think I need to do more exercise but finding it difficult to fit in.

Well done for your success so far!

15. I went to weigh in last night and lost another 2.5lb so I have now lost 2 stone 1 lb :) so pleased with myself!!

My next goal is 1 stone in the next 9 weeks [ready for school hols] hope I can do it :)

16. Wow...well done. I rejoined a couple of weeks ago and have already lost 4lb. I got to goal with WW the year before last and have let the pounds creep on due to bad habits. I started on the old points system, but do love the flexibility of the new points. First week I didn't eat my weekly points and I lost 2lb, last week I ate them all (and probably my exercise ones too) and still lost 2lb. Go figure!

17. Well done Waterfin :D

18. ****UPDATE****

I have now lost a total of 39lb since FEB!! I love the pro points.

My goal is another 3lb before we break up in three weeks. I still have lots more to lose but WILL achieve it.

Have a great weekend xx

19. littlemissraw

OMG (hides in shame) I've not lost anything... [​IMG]
    Well done you! xx

20. I put 2lb ON last week as was away for 4 days and although I ate ok I over indulged a little.

Hopefully will pull it back tomorrow :)

littlemissraw ~ are you doing propoints too?