1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jobseeking live clinic - Monday April 18 3-5pm

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by gailrobinson, Apr 14, 2011.

1. Hello all
    TES careers and jobseeking expert John Howson will be hosting a live jobseeking clinic on Monday April 18 between 3-5pm. John can offer advice on the jobs market, application tips and interview technique.

Why not get your questions in early to make sure your query is at the top of the list to get answered.

Go to our clinic page on Monday at 3pm to check out the answers from John.

See you on Monday
    Gail

2. Hello all
    TES careers and jobseeking expert John Howson will be hosting a live jobseeking clinic on Monday April 18 between 3-5pm. John can offer advice on the jobs market, application tips and interview technique.

Why not get your questions in early to make sure your query is at the top of the list to get answered.

Go to our clinic page on Monday at 3pm to check out the answers from John.

See you on Monday
    Gail

3. Thank you have sent my burning question - was formatting and trying to add paragraphs and hit return, not realising it would send - assumed it would allow me to put spaces between lines but it didn't so it doesn't read great as I was trying to format.... argh!!! LOL