1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

jobs in teaching that are not class teacher

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by anon3518, Sep 12, 2011.

1. I am several years into my teaching and am thinking about future prospects etc. One thing that I would be interested is in something like training teachers in using educational software as I'm pretty good on the ICT front. Do you know where I could find info on such things or other jobs that are in the educational field.
    I do fully appreciate that I am fortunate to have a job but also want to see other roads I could travel
    H

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

The first place to look is the websites of the electronic whitebaord manufacturers.
    I know of people who have got employment with them.
    Good luck!
    I do Application and Interview one-to-ones, and also contribute to the Job Application Seminars. We look at application letters, executive summaries and interviews, with practical exercises that people really appreciate.
    www.tes.co.uk/careerseminars
    I am timetabled for the October seminars - see you there!

3. thanks, I shall start there.
    Any chance of passing on my details to the people you know? (well no harm is asking :0) )