1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job Share

Discussion in 'Trainee and student teachers' started by sophie_b_87, Apr 15, 2011.

1. I'm in my final year of a BA (QTS) Early Years Education degree and am currently looking to apply for jobs. One which seems ideal is a job share (3 days a week) what would this mean in terms of pay and completing my NQT year?

2. I'm in my final year of a BA (QTS) Early Years Education degree and am currently looking to apply for jobs. One which seems ideal is a job share (3 days a week) what would this mean in terms of pay and completing my NQT year?

3. In a part-time post, you are still eligible for induction - it's just that it will take longer. As for your salary, you are normally paid pro-rata on M1, so 60% of full salary.

4. Thanks Alec, do you know where can I find information on how long the induction process takes?

5. That's brilliant, thank you!