1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job hunting and TTC

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by SBW2009, May 3, 2012.

1. SBW2009

SBW2009 New commenter

Hi all
    We really want to start TTC very soon but we live in the wrong area totally. Been trying to move home for a few years but my subject isn't often up and as a result i'm stuck for another year.
    I just don't know how many more years of waiting I can do. I'm 27 which i know is young but don't want to put it off too much longer.
    We need to be back where I'm from by the time any child was 2 to get into a welsh language school (ideally). I'm worried if I did concieve and everything went well if i didn't get a job by that point i will never be able to get the lifestyle i crave.
    Just don't know what to do!
    Thanks for reading - just ranting at the moment!

2. SBW2009

SBW2009 New commenter

Hi all
    We really want to start TTC very soon but we live in the wrong area totally. Been trying to move home for a few years but my subject isn't often up and as a result i'm stuck for another year.
    I just don't know how many more years of waiting I can do. I'm 27 which i know is young but don't want to put it off too much longer.
    We need to be back where I'm from by the time any child was 2 to get into a welsh language school (ideally). I'm worried if I did concieve and everything went well if i didn't get a job by that point i will never be able to get the lifestyle i crave.
    Just don't know what to do!
    Thanks for reading - just ranting at the moment!

3. At the risk of sounding harsh few people have everything they want in life..... Your ideal is to move to Wales but have a good job and a comfortable life. If all is not going to be possible then maybe you need to consider the other options carefully. Ie waiting a few more years, ttc where you are and accepting you might not get your child into the school you want or moving back and living on less money. There is no magic wand I'm afraid, thats life.