1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job Application

Discussion in 'Scotland - Primary' started by cosmo99, Feb 18, 2011.

1. I'm just looking for some advice when it comes to completing my job application form - ie. what are the main things I want to get across to make myself stand out from other applicants? How many examples of good practice goes in the application and how much will be best saved for the interview? Any advice you can offer with regards to filling out a job application will be appreciated. I am aware there are so few jobs out there, I just want to give myself the best chance possible to be considered. Many thanks.

2. I'm just looking for some advice when it comes to completing my job application form - ie. what are the main things I want to get across to make myself stand out from other applicants? How many examples of good practice goes in the application and how much will be best saved for the interview? Any advice you can offer with regards to filling out a job application will be appreciated. I am aware there are so few jobs out there, I just want to give myself the best chance possible to be considered. Many thanks.