1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job Application

Discussion in 'Jobseekers' started by Lara mfl 05, Feb 16, 2011.

1. Lara mfl 05

Lara mfl 05 Star commenter

Clue is
    past tense, so I'd just put them in your persoanl statement.

2. TheoGriff

TheoGriff Star commenter

Not on the form, that's right.
    And take care not to waste space in your personal statement - you need to be addressing the points that they have identified in their documentation as being important to them, making it very individual to that school, and that may not leave much space for other things like courses you may do in the future.
    Best of luck
    The next Applications Workshop I'm doing that still has vacancies is on Friday 25th February. www.tesweekendworkshop15.eventbrite.com

E-mail Julia on advice@tsleducation.com for more details of how to book a meeting with me personally.
    Look forward to seeing you!

3. Sport22

Sport22 New commenter

Thanks for your advice!