1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job app letter

Discussion in 'Primary' started by mich21761, Jun 19, 2011.

1. mich21761

mich21761 New commenter

I have been sat here at the comp for the last two hours, trying to write a letter of application, its a few years since I wrote one and I have since lost all my data on an external hard drive so do not have a copy of my previous letterto start from. I don't know where to start, has someone out there got a good example that I might have a look at to get some ideas. OMG I hate all this but really need to find a new job!!! thnx in anticipation

2. mich21761

mich21761 New commenter

I have been sat here at the comp for the last two hours, trying to write a letter of application, its a few years since I wrote one and I have since lost all my data on an external hard drive so do not have a copy of my previous letterto start from. I don't know where to start, has someone out there got a good example that I might have a look at to get some ideas. OMG I hate all this but really need to find a new job!!! thnx in anticipation

3. minnieminx

minnieminx New commenter

Look on the jobseekers forum. Lots and lots of advice there on the welcome threads at the top.

4. mich21761

mich21761 New commenter

thnx for that, will do