1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Job Alerts

Discussion in 'Welcome lounge and forum help' started by leevee, Oct 10, 2008.

1. Cheers to All,

I am a Canadian who has just recently discovered TES connect and just love the site. However, I have applied to a numbers of jobs, over the last couple of weeks and have heard very little back from any of the employers. I have 30 years experience as a qualified teacher and administrator and was expecting at least an acknowledgement in return. Is this normal? OR Am I over sensitive? LOL[:'(]

2. Cheers to All,

I am a Canadian who has just recently discovered TES connect and just love the site. However, I have applied to a numbers of jobs, over the last couple of weeks and have heard very little back from any of the employers. I have 30 years experience as a qualified teacher and administrator and was expecting at least an acknowledgement in return. Is this normal? OR Am I over sensitive? LOL[:'(]

3. <font size="3">Hi there. As this had posted twice, I have moved your other thread to our </font><font size="3">Career clinic</font><font size="3"> where John Howson, our resident career guru, will respond as soon as possible. Good luck.</font>