1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jo Malone or SpaceNK

Discussion in 'Personal' started by PussyGraves, Dec 29, 2015.

1. PussyGraves

PussyGraves Occasional commenter

I now favour Jo over Nicky.

2. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Really. I favour Nivea. Radox, Imperial Leather. Atrixo. I'm happy to smell clean rather than perfumed.I don't like it when people walk past and leave a miasma of perfume in their wake to invade my senses. I have bought Jo Malone as presents but frankly its just too expensive.

3. Lascarina

Lascarina Star commenter

I do hope you only drink it from a small cup.

aspensquiver likes this.
  4. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I do love Jo Malone, but it bugs me that the candles/products cost pennies to produce yet are sold for hundreds of pounds. I've no issue with good business sense and making a profit, but ripping customers off is taking the p155.,

lexus300 likes this.
  5. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

If anyone likes Agent Provocateur perfume, there are massive reductions over on Amazon. I don't know what it smells like, but even I'm tempted...

6. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

As Oscar once said, "there is only one thing I cannot resist and that is temptation", go on you know you want to.

7. coffeekid

coffeekid Star commenter

I might buy it for someone else. My sister's birthday is in February.

8. lexus300

lexus300 Star commenter

Try it, you never know, you might just like it;)

coffeekid likes this.
  9. foxtail3

foxtail3 Star commenter

@BelleDuJour, I wonder if it would be as expensive, if it was still owned by Jo Malone. I don't buy the candles because it feels like burning money, but I do have some of the colognes. I'm not convinces that the formulae are what they were though and they seem to fade much more quickly.

BelleDuJour likes this.
  10. aspensquiver

aspensquiver Star commenter

Neither.

11. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

It's quite nice. My best friend wears it.

12. lindenlea

lindenlea Star commenter

Well I think that's a no then ;)

13. Dunteachin

Dunteachin Star commenter

I had a spray of Jo Malone in a department store and really didn't like it. As for watching money go up in smoke...
    My daughter treated me to a range of Elemis products for Christmas and they do smell gorgeous, I must say.
    I bought a tube of moisturiser from a supermarket in the Canaries for 2 euros and it's just as luxurious as expensive brands.

slingshotsally likes this.
  14. slingshotsally

slingshotsally Star commenter

I am not sure I like either-

And Dunteachin-
    upload_2015-12-30_16-10-45.jpeg
    This is my favourite product ever. I have quite sensitive skin- Simple is rubbish. But this product is outstanding.

SSS

15. slingshotsally

slingshotsally Star commenter

I forgot to add- many fragrances give me a migraine, and I like this product for it's lack of fragrance...