1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jills Songs and the email concern

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by durgamata, Jan 10, 2011.

1. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

Hi guys,

I have spoken to my sister about the email security question - and she has discussed it with those who were mentioned on the email I copied here. She has decided to go with caution and not use her email - and I have agreed she can be contacted via my business email - info@bluelotus.co
    I will be upgrading my website www.bluelotus.co to include information about her songs and how to get the CD and sheet music by emailing me.

Meanwhile I rang the TES and removed the 'problematical' thread. Also discussed ways of organising the material I have uploaded onto My Resources. I will be linking the song-clips with the lyrics to reduce titles and make finding the things you want more easily. So far I have just done a few of the songs which is a bit sad because it means deleting the lyrics of songs when I link the lyrics with the music - and some of the song-lyrics had been viewed over 300 times (so would be easier to locate - but you can't have everything!

Thanks to all who advised me regarding the email matter.

2. durgamata

durgamata Occasional commenter

sorry I forgot to use formatting codes for the above. Hope you can follow it OK

The main thing is to know that the email I had put with the songs is defunct. If you want any info about them - or the sheet music or CD - then contact me - you can send me a private message or use my business email info@bluelotus.co

Thanks durgamata