1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jesus DVD for KS2

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by choccie77, Feb 4, 2008.

1. Does anyone know of any film clips to watch with my KS2 class about the life of Jesus? Is the Robert Powell one suitable - I only need 10 mins or so to really pull together what we've learnt about Jesus' character this half term.

2. Does anyone know of any film clips to watch with my KS2 class about the life of Jesus? Is the Robert Powell one suitable - I only need 10 mins or so to really pull together what we've learnt about Jesus' character this half term.

3. Miracle Maker will probably be more suitable than the Robert Powell one.

4. Our school is getting this soon - are there any resources online ?

5. I don't know, just do a google for Miracle Maker.

6. 576

576 Occasional commenter

There is a teaching pack out there somewhere. I downloaded it but can't remember where from.

7. Thanks - I've emailed you. Will search for that pack...

8. I have found this message recently and would like to suggest Jesus Christ Superstar for year 6 -it presents some awesome creative writing opps and discussions. The film is a PG but contacting the parents presented no problems. The topic has been running for 10 years in our school -with regular updates. Visits to the theatre have been sensational.