1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jeremy Kyle......hilarious!

Discussion in 'Personal' started by BelleDuJour, Feb 23, 2011.

1. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

Been sneaking a peek at Jezzer as it's half term.
    Classic chav breeding/unknown partenity/Croydon facelifts and no teeth.
    Best bit though was two <strike>tarts</strike> girls from north of the border slagging each other off. One <strike>shouts </strike>says to the other 'but you slept with 6 blokes in 2 hours'.
    Our Jezzer says 'Is that right? 6 men in two hours?'
    The reply..................................wait for it......................................

...........................'No, it's not right. It wasn't 2 hours it was 6 men in one night'

PRICELESS!!!
    And we dare to question why the country is in such a mess! [​IMG]

2. BelleDuJour

Been sneaking a peek at Jezzer as it's half term.
    Classic chav breeding/unknown partenity/Croydon facelifts and no teeth.
    Best bit though was two <strike>tarts</strike> girls from north of the border slagging each other off. One <strike>shouts </strike>says to the other 'but you slept with 6 blokes in 2 hours'.
    Our Jezzer says 'Is that right? 6 men in two hours?'
    The reply..................................wait for it......................................

...........................'No, it's not right. It wasn't 2 hours it was 6 men in one night'

PRICELESS!!!
    And we dare to question why the country is in such a mess! [​IMG]

3. Surely the priceless bit was when "slept with 6 men" girl said it was the fault of other girl for bringing the men to the flat and then just sitting on the sofa

Presumably she should have taken her fair share!

4. BelleDuJour

That bit came later and yes, it was all priceless TBH! I just cannot get over her thinking it wasn't such an issues as she did take all night and not just 2 hours.
    It was hilarious though don't you think (in a 'sad for society' kind of way) ?

5. Your not the only one I'm watching it too! [​IMG]

6. ooops

did not realise you were watching now ... I saw this episode yeaterday

7. The whole idea of tv such as Jezzer is so that the moral guardians of society can sneer ,giggle and pontificate on the shortcomings of certain other members of society who they deem to be inferior.And that the peer group of the exhibits on the show can look for role models.

8. BelleDuJour

The one I mentioned was yesterday (or Monday)
    More slappers today!
    Do none of them wear any knickers?

9. BelleDuJour

I guess you are right there Bauble!

10. I saw a bit of it on Monday, with the classic headline "There's only 2 potential fathers to my baby... not 10"

11. That and the fact that my teen daughter has been introduced to members of society that she has not met in real life and will therefore be better prepared for "going out"

When I started my active social life at about 17 I had NO idea that men such as those on the JK show existed, neither did my friends and ... occasionally one or 2 of us sailed pretty close to the edge of an abyss ... at least my daughter knows that she will meet people who have very different moral outlooks on life to her own

12. BelleDuJour

My OH is Harrow educated and very upper class (well, since marrying me he is on the slipperly slope downwards!) and he genuinely thought all people on JK were actors and there cannot possibly be people like that in RL!
    He has a lot to learn [​IMG]

13. Quite so, RF but are you saying that Jezzer is teaching your daughter who not to speak to or are you saying that jezzer is teaching your daughter tolerance and understanding of people who are different to herself?

14. Quite honestly ,Belle. That says more about your OH than it does about the guests on JK.
    PS He seems a prime potential tory MP. :&not;))

15. I think it is teaching her that there are some very different people out there ... some of whom she needs to be wary of

It is also teaching her that some women have zero self esteem and ... when we talk about the "why" of some of these situations she is learning to understand different social and emotional attitudes

She does go to school with some kids who come from families such as those shown on JK and I believe she is more tolerant of their disruptive and anti-social behaviour because she understands different backgrounds

And she is less likely to use weed following the JK show

Interestingly ... JK's boorish and right wing stance on some issues does teach her tolerance as she is often more appalled by him than the guests

16. With a username like Belle Du Jour surely the OP has banged more than 6 men in one hour.

17. Perhaps you could tell us how many international goals you have scored, Johan

Or perhaps, just maybe, your username was not a reflection of your footballing capabilities

18. I have taught people who have been on JK....and they were so proud of their 5 minutes of fame!

19. I don't understand people who criticise both the show and those who watch it, to be honest. [​IMG] It is a form of entertainment and presumably the people who go on the show go on it of their own free will and have a reasonable idea about what to expect from Jeremy himself and the audience.

20. Actually, some people go on JK and have absolutely no idea what they are letting themselves in for.
    It is an 'entertainment' show. (In the same way that bear-pits were considered entertainment I suppose)...Some people are manipulated in order to provoke a reaction that makes good TV.
    JK says there are two sides to every story - but sometimes the story is heavily skewed and JK bullies people if they try and tell their version.