1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jeffrey Epstein

Discussion in 'Personal' started by Spoofer4114, Jul 9, 2019.

1. Spoofer4114

Spoofer4114 Occasional commenter

2. blue451

blue451 Senior commenter

Would make a great film. So many suspects with motives for wanting him dead.

3. Spoofer4114

The last time the billionaire Epstein was in this position he was allowed "work release" for 12 hours a day, 6 days a week for 10 out of the 13 months he was "in prison".

On this occasion however, he was so distraught he felt the need to kill himself.

lanokia likes this.
  4. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Nothing to see... move on people... all is well... your leaders have it all under control... trust them... trust them... they will lead us to the promised land

5. gainly

gainly Lead commenter

I'm sure they do have it under control, that's the worrying thing.

6. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

No-one was more surprised at Jeffrey Epstein's suicide than Jeffrey Epstein... he was so surprised.

7. Spoofer4114

hplovegame48 likes this.
  8. Piscean1

Piscean1 Senior commenter

It's all a bit too convenient for the other elite and wealthy people involved of course... Dead men don't talk.

I hope that the people named are still thoroughly investigated but I don't see it happening.

9. Spoofer4114

10. peakster

peakster Star commenter

The FBI are going to continue their investigations into his "associates"

11. peakster

peakster Star commenter

President Donald Trump retweeted a conspiracy theory Saturday evening alleging without evidence that former President Bill Clinton was connected to the death of wealthy financier and accused sex trafficker Jeffrey Epstein, hours after Epstein was found dead by apparent suicide in his federal prison cell.

"Died of SUICIDE on 24/7 SUICIDE WATCH ? Yeah right! How does that happen," Terrence K. Williams, a conservative commentator and comedian, wrote in the message retweeted by Trump. In a two-minute-long selfie video recording, Williams alleged that the Clintons were responsible for Epstein's death.

12. MAGAorMIGA

MAGAorMIGA Star commenter

Produce the evidence, and send the guilty down. That's ALL of them.

13. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

How could this happen? He was on suicide watch!
    Not much point in going through all the trouble of suiciding him if they're not.

14. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

I bet he was. I think we're all still a little surprised when we see how far those with real power will go to preserve themselves.

schoolsout4summer likes this.
  15. artboyusa

artboyusa Lead commenter

No they're not, because they lack jurisdiction. The FBI can only investigate federal crimes (that's what the "F" stands for) and Epstein wasn't charged with those. They can, however, investigate the death of a prisoner in the custody of the Federal Bureau of Prisons, which he was.

16. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

They stopped the suicide watch a few days before he died.

17. jubilee

jubilee Star commenter

I hope that he left affidavits and videos, to be opened in the event of his death.

18. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

And Jack Ruby's pulmonary embolism.

19. FrankWolley

FrankWolley Star commenter

Ruby lived more than 3 years after shooting Lee Harvey Oswald, though...

20. racroesus

racroesus Star commenter

Pedantry, Frank, pedantry.