1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jeezibeezies, you drag yourself out of one hole

Discussion in 'Personal' started by anon3372, Jan 30, 2011.

1. and the next crater opens.
    Will I ever get a rest?
    Just opened my post from yesterday and found another load of dog poo my ex has left me with.
    Ye Gads!
    What did I blinkin do to deserve this? Was I a mass murderer in a previous life?
    I could slap him left and right with a lump of concrete at times, but he would still just shrug his bleddy shoulders.

2. and the next crater opens.
    Will I ever get a rest?
    Just opened my post from yesterday and found another load of dog poo my ex has left me with.
    Ye Gads!
    What did I blinkin do to deserve this? Was I a mass murderer in a previous life?
    I could slap him left and right with a lump of concrete at times, but he would still just shrug his bleddy shoulders.

3. I read your message quite literally the first time round and was wondering what kind of psycho is posting you dog poo!

4. LOL - no, just another load of hassle to deal with.

5. Life's like that. Just when you're getting back on your feet something else comes along to knock you down again. This month has been **** for several people I know. Roll on February!

6. Doesn't seem fair at all, CQ.
    You have said before that you have a good relationship with your ex, can you not offload this back on to him?

7. nope. He is a good father, but totally *** at helping me sorting out HIS ****. He just sends the bailiffs to my door.
    Ergo, he will not do anything, I will have to.
    I could honestly whip him.

8. For goodness sake, he is a grown man and needs to take some responsibility. Convince him that being a good father also requires him not to stress out the mother of his children with unneccesary ****.

9. PM me his address and a recent photo, CQ.

I'll use my 'other' passport, I'll sneak into Germany and I will slap him silly for you.

10. teddy, he will shrug his shoulders. I didn't divorce on a whim. Had I known what he would leave me with, I could have been tempted to consult the mafia (JOKE).
    He won't sort it - I will have to.
    Always had to, always will do. Because if I don't, the bailiffs run my door in, not his.

11. Ta, sweetie.
    This time I am not going to pay. It may mean I have to put in for private insolvency, which I find shameful, but ***, I cannot pay for him for the rest of my life.

12. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Lead commenter

In the uk you can write to all his creditors etc on divorce and say you absolve your self of any responsibility for debts he created when you where not there or jointly signed to ....can younot do the same in germany?

13. I signed. I thought the idiot was paying. He hasn't paid for 7 years.
    I could murder him.

14. Is the money that is owed in both your names? Are you a guarantor? This situation seems very wrong. Why are they contacting you and not him? There must be a way of resolving this without declaring insolvency, which will have implications for your credit history.

15. He has declared himself insolvent.
    I will kill him, honest.
    Ok, not kill him, but I will not tolerate this. NO *** way.

16. Of for goodness sake, TES. How prissy can you get? Bleddy stars left right and center for harmless words.
    Hello Big Brother. Let us not use naughty words. Are we adults here or kindergarten children?

17. I am logging off, I am going to my Ex and he will answer me.
    Without stupid asterixes.

18. Good luck, CQ.
    I know you probably have, but would it be any use to grab another hour with a solicitor and see if there is anything else, other than insolvency??

19. egyptgirl

egyptgirl Senior commenter

Sorry to hear this, CQ - of course, there is no such thing as the Greek Mafia and erm, even if there was I would not be in a position to offer their services.
    [scarpers away]

20. CQ - if talking to your ex doesn't help...and if the solicitor is no use....I have a brother in the German army and a brother who was in the SAS...I'm sure they could have a 'friendly chat' with your ex!
    (Between us TESers and relatives we could set up our own little Militia!)