1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

January GCSE RE examinations?

Discussion in 'Religious Education' started by saraljames, Aug 6, 2011.

1. I was hoping that AQA would be offering a January sitting for some of their Spec B Units. As far as I can see this will not be the case this year ( despite AQA suggesting at the start of the new specs that such sitting would be offered.
    I was wondering if any other Exam boards were offering January sittings? With schools pushing to start KS4 courses early this would really aid our delivery of the GCSE course

2. I was hoping that AQA would be offering a January sitting for some of their Spec B Units. As far as I can see this will not be the case this year ( despite AQA suggesting at the start of the new specs that such sitting would be offered.
    I was wondering if any other Exam boards were offering January sittings? With schools pushing to start KS4 courses early this would really aid our delivery of the GCSE course