1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jamie Oliver's Dream School

Discussion in 'Behaviour' started by sugar3000, Mar 2, 2011.

1. ABSOLUTELT CANNOT believe how rude the hisroty teacher was to the young man about his weight and being fat....absoulutly awful....DEFINITELY would be a disciplinary there!! Couldn't believe that. Us teachers know how to speak professionally and treat young people with respect...he didn't.

2. ABSOLUTELT CANNOT believe how rude the hisroty teacher was to the young man about his weight and being fat....absoulutly awful....DEFINITELY would be a disciplinary there!! Couldn't believe that. Us teachers know how to speak professionally and treat young people with respect...he didn't.

3. Random175

Random175 New commenter

I can't understand why Judge Judy isn't the dream HT.

4. ramaduds

ramaduds New commenter

Isn't Jeremy Kyle doing sex ed lessons?

5. Seems to me Jeremy should be taking the parents for parenting training! Or... maybe he already does?

6. Tom_Bennett

Tom_Bennett Occasional commenter

7. Lol, Tom, thanks for the link, always amusing to read your efforts to square the circle, and great to observe your obvious chagrin that Starkey was the closest representative to your attitudes towards young people! You did your best to dissociate yourself from him, but without too much conviction - his fault, I suppose, was that he gave the game away and said what people like him actually think.

8. Great blog Tom. :)