1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Jade's reminder for all ladies who are not pregnant.

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by weebecka, Jan 12, 2011.

1. Colposcopy time again today. Not the best birthday present but much better than the alternative.
    My smear test came through just after I got pregnant, so I didn't get it done. And then I forgot.
    Jade Goody wanted her life to be a reminder to others and it was to me. The treatment continues but the prognosis remains good.
    If you are TTC or thinking about TTC make sure you are up to date.
    If your behind because you were pregnant get yourself back up to date.
    Oh - and if you have dodgy bowel syptoms more than a month or so after birth get yourself checked - that's a classic symptom new mums miss.
    lol Weebecka and thanks to Jade.

(ps if you find this thread and it's not been current for a while could you bump it?)

2. Colposcopy time again today. Not the best birthday present but much better than the alternative.
    My smear test came through just after I got pregnant, so I didn't get it done. And then I forgot.
    Jade Goody wanted her life to be a reminder to others and it was to me. The treatment continues but the prognosis remains good.
    If you are TTC or thinking about TTC make sure you are up to date.
    If your behind because you were pregnant get yourself back up to date.
    Oh - and if you have dodgy bowel syptoms more than a month or so after birth get yourself checked - that's a classic symptom new mums miss.
    lol Weebecka and thanks to Jade.

(ps if you find this thread and it's not been current for a while could you bump it?)