1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IWB Smartboard Help

Discussion in 'Primary' started by imla, Sep 8, 2012.

1. Hi there,
    I was wondering if it is possible to download Smartboard software for my home computer so I can create flipcharts for use at school?
    Is it possible to do this for free?
    I think I remember doing this before on an old laptop at a previous school and needed the serial number of the IWB which I have. Is anyone able to help?

2. Hi there,
    I was wondering if it is possible to download Smartboard software for my home computer so I can create flipcharts for use at school?
    Is it possible to do this for free?
    I think I remember doing this before on an old laptop at a previous school and needed the serial number of the IWB which I have. Is anyone able to help?

3. oldsomeman

oldsomeman Star commenter

if you ask your IT techie he wil download your Smartboard into your school lap top..or he might give you a nice cd to allow you to do it., you need the school registration number..or you can use the number which is under your smartboard sometimes.It might be at the side..
    once you have downloaded you are registered to the school system and you can then acess all the smartboardworld of resources as well off the web.

4. Grolta

Grolta New commenter

Sadly it didn't work for me! I have a 64bit Sony VAIO with Windows 7 Home Edition. Caused lots of problems with MS Word and Ppt so I had to use system restore. If anyone has an solution let me know!