1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

IVF JOURNEY TO BEGIN

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by EmmaLouise2010, Mar 3, 2011.

1. Hi all,

Found out today that hubby has very low sperm count and poor morphology (shape). Basically, only option is IVF! Has been a very emotional day for us both and no one really knows about it because hubby embarrassed.

We have been trying for 15months.

On the plus side I wont keep wondering if I have symptoms etc.

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxx

2. Hi all,

Found out today that hubby has very low sperm count and poor morphology (shape). Basically, only option is IVF! Has been a very emotional day for us both and no one really knows about it because hubby embarrassed.

We have been trying for 15months.

On the plus side I wont keep wondering if I have symptoms etc.

Baby dust to all xxxxxxxxxxx

3. Hello EmmaLouise,
    Sorry to hear you have been having fertility problems. At least you now have answers and can begin the next part of your TTC journey. There is a thread on here full of lots of lovely ladies experiencing the same thing, I'm sure that they would welcome one more. Good luck with everything and hope you don't have too much longer to wait for your little one. x x x

4. ((EmmaL)) this was us a year ago almost to the day. DH has low sperm count and poor shape. We have just had initial bloods and scans done for IVF possibly ICSI. Let me know if you have any questions. It's a sh1t thing to find out but you'll get through it x x