1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

I've spoken to James cameron and Boris Johnson about you (teachers0 he hasn't bothered to censor So this lead mes to think...

Discussion in 'Science' started by Lyndsae, Jun 29, 2011.

1. I'm saying
    Dating the devil continues. The thing is one of the texts Mr 66, 6 sent, congratulated me on my "scientific approach" yes, well, in terms of the devil and the Sciences, one does not have to stray too far before one stumbles across practitioners such as Dr Mengele.
    Dr Mengele, was a particuarly nasty, Nazi war criminal who tested insanely on the Jewish people, in the name of Medical sciences. In case you didn't know. Now then, there are two schools of thought on this, firstly, one that thinks Grays Anatomy the medical text which depicts human cadavers after vivesction, was one great thing to have come out of the Nazi concentration camps and alledgedly some of the modern day abortion techniques are also from experiments carried out on nazi prisoners of war. Further, the invention of coloured contact lenses to change the colour of the eyes were invented after Dr Mengeles injectable coloured serums, failed with blinding atrocity. This is because this was pure, unadulterated science. The thoroughbred pure, unequivocal science practised in distillate form untainted by such things as ethics and morality, is the one definition albeit of Nazi science. However, some medical students boycott Grays Anatomy for these reasons, believing that computer generated simulations are superior and more ethically sourced. These students subscribe to the more popular view, which forms the second school of thought, that Dr Mengeles practises are outlawed today in people... because there can be no science unless the natural laws are followed rigourously and these cannot be without ethics and morallity due to things being naturally with feeling and nervous systems. Hence Dr Mengeles exploitations are JUDGED TO BE CONCENTRATED FORMS OF EVIL, championed by the demon Astaroth himself. Although Astaroth maybe more at home in the 15th century, he is still alive and well and although often goes unamed and neglected. Astaroth quite clearly has a well established place in society and can be found nestling in all manner of places, by the sink, in the dogs bowl, in the bathroom cabinet and in the cupboard under the stairs. Those who fall in with the first group be rest assured that such sciences are allowed in certain animal testing circles. Mainly by one of the huge companies who are sponsoring the London 2012 Olympic Games, which those who advocate the second school of thought and myself inlcuded are now going to have to boycott. Well done Boris Johnson you ****! Rational? Lets hope, they go the same way as the tobacco companies. Anyway, I hope Mr 66, 6 that I am Not the subject of some kind of ethicless and ammoral dating ring., Let us return to animal testing though and think on.... popular opinion is that the laws will change in 2013 to stop the contact lenses that is cosmetic testing on animals. But most people still think it is kind of ok to test on "animals" those which are just the modern day jewish people in the name of medical sciences. Swapping on e animal for another.

2. oh they tried to and they tried to take and injucntion out to stop people findign out what was really happening but! Bad luck science teachers becuase the truth is Procter and Gamble and Iams ahave been testing on animals in labs and these experiment shave been likened to Mengles experimentation on Nazi prisoner sof war criminal> Is it too much to ask for teachers, the " back bone less ones of society to rewalise. try loookign at ww.uncaged.co.uk to see the truth. teachers? you ain't workign for Disney!

3. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

What are you dribbling on about??

4. mrswallow

mrswallow Occasional commenter

Must be my day for reading wacked out theories.... Apparently all Science teachers are Nazis. Whodathunkit?

5. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

I think it might be a troll...[​IMG]

6. blazer

blazer Star commenter

Well I for one would not take any prescribed drug unless I was certain it had been tested on animals and was safe for me. They are animals for heavens sake!

7. wire247

wire247 New commenter

And your makeup blazer [​IMG]

8. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

But we don't have a bridge or a cave anywhere on the board??

9. Moony

Moony Lead commenter

In the staff library at a school i worked in a couple of yearts back they had a book on the inherent racism in science teaching....I was a tad perplexed about this.

10. marshypops

marshypops New commenter

It's because "we" tend to teach children about "old, white and male" scientists. However, when it is relevant (to the SoW) then I will mention "young, coloured and female" scientists for a bit of a change...
    Moony, just because you haven't seen the cave doesn't mean that it isn't there.

11. blazer

blazer Star commenter

There is a certain fashion in science that everything was discovered or invented by Dead White Men. However when you examine the claims for a more ethic pool of inventors some of the claims are a little thin. The guy who invented a self oiling apparatus for steam engines being the biggest claim to fame.

12. mrswallow

mrswallow Occasional commenter

The 'real' McCoy?
    And anyway that isn't Science surely, but *sniff* Engineering...