1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

itunes problems

Discussion in 'Personal' started by gymswim, Dec 21, 2011.

1. Anybody else having problems with itunes? We have been trying to download / update apps and purchase some music but not succeeding. For 2 days I have been asked to agree to updated terms and conditions - I've finally managed to do that today. Now it's not really doing a thing, just connects to itunes store but doesn't download the music I want to buy. We are a bit of an apple mad house - have ipad 2, MacBook and iMac and having problems with access on all the devices.
    Is it our internet provider or is anyone else having problems?

Thanks

2. Anybody else having problems with itunes? We have been trying to download / update apps and purchase some music but not succeeding. For 2 days I have been asked to agree to updated terms and conditions - I've finally managed to do that today. Now it's not really doing a thing, just connects to itunes store but doesn't download the music I want to buy. We are a bit of an apple mad house - have ipad 2, MacBook and iMac and having problems with access on all the devices.
    Is it our internet provider or is anyone else having problems?

Thanks

3. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

I've had no problems at all with iTunes

4. Thanks - must be us for some bizarre reason. Our internet is also being annoying despite putting in a new router but getting well cheesed off now.
    Thanks for the reply .

5. doomzebra

doomzebra Occasional commenter

No worries - hope it gets sorted

6. seakay

seakay New commenter

I updated a couple of weeks ago and had real problems, turns out they'd changed the ts&cs saying that I now needed to log in with my email as opposed to my itunes nickname and I'd missed it.
    Don't know if this will help?

7. I downloaded 4 songs today without any trouble. I hope you get it sorted soon.