1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

It's Sunday afternoon............

Discussion in 'Retirement' started by Serdinya, Apr 29, 2012.

1. .....and I have no stress. I'm not worried about the week ahead. I have no lesson plans to do.
    I am retired - and relaxed.
    [​IMG]

2. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Me too - oh what joy!
    On the other hand it was on days like this that I didn't mind doing the planning because it was so cold and rainy so nothing better to do. Used to just put some classical music on and enjoy it - now I just stick the telly on and watch without guilt.

3. Isn't it WONDERFUL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Oh Yes!!

5. I'll join this club! I used to hate Sunday.

6. I'm on countdown - 10 more planning Sundays to go!

7. alfredrussell

alfredrussell New commenter

8 Sundays and 45 days. I told my L6th class (year 13) on Thursday. Actually quite chuffed when 6 of them came to speak to me individually on Friday about how they would miss me next year.

8. I can thoroughly recommend it! Not being woken up by the alarm at 6 o'clock is another huge bonus! - and no bells every 50 minutes.

9. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Abso-friggin-lutely ha! ha! ha!

10. redx11

redx11 New commenter

It sounds bliss - I can't wait. Role on July [​IMG]

11. redx11

redx11 New commenter

Sorry 'roll'

12. Enjoyed the bank holiday, so this week Monday is the new Sunday. I'm also on countdown until the end of term. I just need to do the Y2 SATs, reports,trips, sports day and many other activities and the finishing line will be in sight.