1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

It's September.....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by vannie, Sep 1, 2011.

1. vannie

vannie Lead commenter

Thanks! [​IMG]

2. I love the onset of autumn. Cooler mornings and evenings; trees beginning to change colour; lighting the fire and the smell of woodsmoke; hedgerows full of fruits; gathering kindling on walks; thinking of stews again.
    I am never sad to see the back of the summer.

3. Anonymous

Anonymous New commenter

'It's a long, long time from May to September'.

4. Thank goodness the summer is over.....we may have some warmer weather now Autumn is here.

5. I agree!! I spotted some lovely trees turning colour yesterday and this morning there is a definite chill in the air! I like it though! :)

6. Yep, wall to wall sunshine and temperatures climbing into the low twenties. It always happens when the schools go back. (Which is next week for me.) So, by Mon 12 Sept when we are all(?) back we will be basking in glorious sunshine again.

7. First day of Spring in Australia! Am looking forward to it! [​IMG]

8. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

That seems to be happening here. Beautiful blue skies for once!
    I am going to get down to my school work quickly so I can get out and enjoy it.

9. A lovely time of the year to live in The Forest, BS. Hope you are settling in OK. :¬))

10. Mangleworzle

Mangleworzle Star commenter

Septemberrrrr Moooooorninnnnnnnnggggggg!

11. bombaysapphire

bombaysapphire Star commenter

We are lovely it thanks Bauble.
    Any time of year is lovely here. Blossom in spring, summer days by the river, leaves turning in autumn and loads of pubs with big fires for the winter!

12. Wall to wall bikers , floods and HR's. ;¬))

13. emilystrange

emilystrange Star commenter

don't we have to gt on the hogwarts express? 54 minutes to get to king's cross!