1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ITQ Manchester

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by kindling_not_vessels, Jun 30, 2011.

1. OCR course booking does not work with Chrome - now they tell me.

Thought I was booked on the course Tuesday 5th July, rang up as I haven't had venue details yet - only to be told I am not on the damned list and there are no places left. Mrs Jobsworth on the help desk has swallowed a rule book and can't risk thinking outside the box.

Any one going so I can find out the venue/time and sit in at the back.

Please help, the paper work for this course is all new and really confusing. I have KS4 pupils ready for Level 3 and I don't want to let them down because of an admin problem.

2. jweb2k

jweb2k New commenter

Surely you should be appealing to OCR's customer support line etc (go up through the complaints process if needed) rather than asking the community here to let you know where the course is. OCR dont' tell you where the course is over the phone even when you've booked it, they tell you it's in a confirmation letter, meaning it's hell when you try to book travel!
    Pretty sure on many of their courses they make you "check in" too, so a likelihood you'd be turned away.... and you're trying to access the course without paying the appropriate (ridiculous) amount...

3. I'm not going but I'm currently working on putting some students through OCR iTQ Level 3. If you want to e-mail or ring for a chat contact details are at www.allaboutitq.co I'd be happy to help you get to grips with the paperwork.