1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

ITQ level 2

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by dutting, Feb 6, 2012.

1. dutting

dutting New commenter

Hi, I have recently started in a school that teaches BTEC IT users level 1 and 2 and am currently in the process of writing some assignment briefs. We don't currently have an assignment for the compulsory unit (201) and was wondering if anyone was delivering this course and wanted to share resources. I have written a number of assignments already for levels 1 & 2 and would be happy to upload these for people if I could have access to a unit 2. Having never taught this course before I want to make sure I am on the right track. thanks in advance!

2. I am in a similar situation, and I would be interested in hearing from anyone who may have suitable assignment briefs to share. Presently I am trying to adapt assignments but it would be so useful if BTEC could provide these, as indeed many other awarding organisations do!

3. Did you ever find any resources? I have level 1 units I could share, but I need level 2 units.