1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Italy - North South Divide

Discussion in 'Geography' started by catudy, Nov 23, 2005.

1. Hi,

Im a PGCE student and i am trying to plan two 1hr lessons about why north Italy is more affluent than the Southern half.

I want to try and make it interesting... does anybody have any good ideas?!

Thanks

Catudy

2. Hi,

Im a PGCE student and i am trying to plan two 1hr lessons about why north Italy is more affluent than the Southern half.

I want to try and make it interesting... does anybody have any good ideas?!

Thanks

Catudy

3. Hi there, i produced a pretty neat lesson on this topic, i have a low and higher ability version- leave me your e mail and i'll post them to you!

4. Hi im a trainee stuggling with the same topic, that lesson sounds good, or any ideas how to make it engaging!? many thanks andrewedwards18@hotmail.com

5. Hi, sorry - another one! i'm also doing the North South divide - any chance of sending it to me too?

kellystaffwork@yahoo.co.uk

many thenks in advance

6. Hi could i grab a copy of that too?
    I am doing something similar for Japan!

thanks a million

Jo

jomothman@yahoo.co.uk

7. luke98a would it be possible for you to send it to me aswell? PLease I'm also a struggling PGCE student and need help....always!

quine_18@hotmail.com

8. Guys, could the people i have already emailed the resources to send them on please to others who are requesting. I only have so much time!!

9. I havent actually tried this but have heard others say they have used it. Use the film 'The Italian Job' (dont know if they mean the original or remake)apparently that shows some of the north/south differences. If you use it let me know if it is any good.

10. could I have a copy too , my daughter is doing this too we are finding it hard need some help thanks

11. Hi i have sent some things across for those who wanted it on the 15th. If n e one else wants it post again!

Cat

12. i am doing a presentation on the north south divide in italy, could you email me the info too? Thanks