1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

It or computer science courses

Discussion in 'Computing and ICT' started by Caymem, Aug 12, 2019.

1. Caymem

Caymem New commenter

What IT or computer science course do you currently teach and what are the pros and cons to teaching that course

2. NeitherMouseNorSock

NeitherMouseNorSock New commenter

3. Caymem

Caymem New commenter

4. NeitherMouseNorSock

NeitherMouseNorSock New commenter

It's teaching you 10 things you didn't know about It.

T0nyGT likes this.
  5. gigaswitch1

gigaswitch1 Occasional commenter

@NeitherMouseNorSock. That is very funny. Don't you miss the argument with dj Phillips and the fun we use to have on these forums before FB? @Caymen, I have no idea where you teach. How come you are the only school in the country that are still sorting timetables and courses out. It is beyond me, especially since everyone is on holiday. If you are HOD, you need to go see your SLT and get some ML training.

T0nyGT and NeitherMouseNorSock like this.
  6. harpplayer

harpplayer New commenter

I see CAS has been busy banning posters again - they really don't like anything that remotely criticises exam boards or themselves. Only say everything is great with computing, or beware! I have now asked for my account to be removed in protest (thanks, GDPR). The moderators are so stupid on those forums. They used to be such a force for good change.

Oh, what snowflakes CAS has become!