1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded education professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

issues and uk education

Discussion in 'Thinking of teaching' started by arbabmahmood, Jun 9, 2005.

1. Hi Cornwell,

could i posssible ask for a copy of what you have done too. i produced something a few weeks ago in anticipation of an interview and now its actually real, i want to check i am on the right tracks! cheers. my email is natalielarkin@yahoo.com

2. Hi Cornwell, give you 3 guesses as to why i'm writing too!! YEAP i would like a copy, please email to me2uoo@hotmail.com TA VERY MOOCH!!! when we're all teacher of the year we'll know whom to thank, THANKS

3. hey Cornwell,
    Would you beable to send me a copy of your document too please? I am going to apply for a secondary PGCE in biology this sep and have just started to research education issues and it sounds like your document would be a good starting point for me!
    Thanks!

pr2cma@bath.ac.uk

4. Would it be possible for me to get a copy too? I'd really really really appreciate it...my e-mail is SarahTeee@hotmail.com

Cheers!

Sarah x

5. HI

I know its a bit cheeky but i have an interview Monday and need all the help i can get so i can have a copy also ( mature student and god its hard to get back into learning!!! Really appreciate it thanks jen

6. Drr... email address may help right
    its jen71j@hotmail.com thanks for the info i really appreciate it ( i bet you wished you had never started this !)

7. Pressed return too quickly. Would be much appreciated. Thnks.

8. Hey Cornwall,
    I was wondering if you could also send me a copy too please?! I have my interview on 04/07 - so your help would be CHERISHED
    Or can anyone else email me a copy??
    Thank you x
    hindex5@hotmail.com

9. HI
    I have my interview on friday. If anyone has a copy of this document please could you forward it to my email address: lynney82@yahoo.co.uk
    Thanks in advance!

10. Pointless adding your address on here as you don't receive a copy!It seems no one has!Time wasters hey!

11. I could point out that you should be doing the research yourself anyway...
    But then the TT providers seem to deliberately give you only a few days notice of interviews...
    And i know im just in a bad mood!!

12. Hi,
    Does anyone have a copy of this document they could forward me? my email is pr2cma@bath.ac.uk/ I am in the process of putting something similar together and would be happy to email to people when im done, just want to make sure im on the right track first as im new to all this!
    Cx

13. Would you be able to email me a copy? Thats sounds ideal, am starting PGCE in September and need to gen up on current issues. Thanks!

suzanneweb@hotmail.com