1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is this what I think it is?

Discussion in 'Pregnancy' started by katy_lou_99, Mar 13, 2011.

1. I'm 18+4 weeks pregnant and have been feeling some funny pokey feelings/movements, have tried to research this on the internet, but most sites say that movement will feel like a flutter. It is definately pokes I've felt, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this in their pregnancy.
    Thanks in advance
    katy_lou x

2. I'm 18+4 weeks pregnant and have been feeling some funny pokey feelings/movements, have tried to research this on the internet, but most sites say that movement will feel like a flutter. It is definately pokes I've felt, just wondering if anyone else has experienced this in their pregnancy.
    Thanks in advance
    katy_lou x

3. Lol! Your baby is moving around and you've just started feeling it :) It's magical! I definitely felt tiny pokes first too, at just over 17 weeks. No fluttering at all to start with! I even rang my mum to check that's what it was :) Enjoy!