1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is there anything good on telly tonight?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by perdita, Apr 15, 2012.

1. I have been watching Titanic, but it's so awful, I just don't think I can face it.
    Any recommendations?

2. grandelf

grandelf New commenter

Country file, antiques roadshow and silent witness....
    God I'm getting old!

3. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

I don't know what anyone watches anything about the Titanic for - there's been a 100 years of spoilers.
    THE ICEBERG WINS everyone!!!! Where have you been?

4. I must be even older elfie.....Countryfile, Antiques Roadshow and bed - I do have a good book on the go; that's my excuse.

5. Preferable to the awful Titanic!

6. lrw22

lrw22 Occasional commenter

I was thinking about starting to watch Homeland on 4od on my laptop. Lots of my friends have been raving about it. Other than that I'll probably stick a DVD on or read my book!

7. Don't know what's on tv, but I'll be watching the last episode of series 2, The Walking Dead..

8. Then, maybe I'll have an early night with my laptop and Footballers Wives (or Dynasty, or Hotel) on Youtube. The joys of technology!!

9. Oh, and Perdita - if you can access 4OD, go to the 'All Programmes' bit and find 'Any Human Heart'. It's a four parter drama, and one of the best things I've seen on tv.

10. Thanks, I'll have a look for that.

11. magic surf bus

magic surf bus Star commenter

Well worth a look if you're into CIA counter-terrorist espionage type dramas. We're hooked.

12. Silent Witness is on but the will-they-won't-they thing is wearing thin now.
    In real life, they'd have got drunk one night after work and sh*gged years ago.

13. minnie me

minnie me Lead commenter

Homeland has been fab but you will need to see from start.Last week a bit below par but still quality drama.

14. This has come up a few times, I'll look out for this as well.

15. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Snap!

16. sparklepig2002

sparklepig2002 Star commenter

DESPERATE HOUSEWIVES!!! YEY!!

17. BelleDuJour

BelleDuJour Star commenter

I've given that a very wide berth ('scuse the pun!)
    After all, where's the excitement......we all know how it ends!

18. Ooh, it's a good one! Can't wait until Series 3.

19. I'm watching Once Upon A Time, which is a lot better than it sounds! Only problem is it's on channel 5, the land of many adverts :(

20. we watched the football
    oh man, i wish we hadn't [​IMG]