1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is there a Science Criterion Scale similar to Ros Wilson's Literacy Criterion Scale for Science?

Discussion in 'Primary' started by averybusybee, Dec 9, 2011.

1. I have seen Ros Wilsons's Criterion Scale for Literacy and wondered if there is anything similar for Science? The criterion scale seems easier to manage than app.

2. I have seen Ros Wilsons's Criterion Scale for Literacy and wondered if there is anything similar for Science? The criterion scale seems easier to manage than app.

3. http://ngfl.northumberland.gov.uk/Science/ks12assessment/kandu.html
    This site is excellent and has AfL sheets for every QCA topic as well as level descriptors. It has child friendly targets and teacher targets. Highly recommend it.

4. FenellaF

FenellaF New commenter

Thanks for sharing that link Sparky, that's fab

5. Much appreciated Sparky. This is excellent! Just what I was looking for. Thank you very much.

6. I'm starting my first job teaching yr 1 in jan and after 2 reception PGCE placements I am still unsure about KS1 assessment so this is AMAZING for breaking down simply what they need to be able to do. thank you for helping me as well!!