1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is the 'publish' button not working again?

Discussion in 'TES Authors' Group' started by shd132, Nov 27, 2018.

1. shd132

shd132 New commenter

Trying to update a resource's description but the 'publish' button at the end of the process is unresponsive. Is anyone else having this problem?

2. teacher4l1fe

teacher4l1fe New commenter

Yeah same problem here!

3. MosaiK

MosaiK Occasional commenter

This has been happening for ages for me too, though it appears to update/upload my resources nonetheless, just won't tell me when it's done. If I then click on the refresh button in my browser, I can tell that the resource is there.
    Hope this helps.
    I originally wrote to TES and reported this and was told all was fixed. I didn't want to pursue this as I thought it was just me and the 'refresh' works. Perhaps this will be sorted for good this time around, since it clearly isn't just me. ;)

4. shd132

shd132 New commenter

At the moment, all I can see is that the resource is in my drafts folder. Apparently, 'once published', I'll see the attending data. I get the feeling it's ceased to become visible.

The publish button still isn't working, either. :(

Can anyone from @TES Resource Team help, please?

5. teacher4l1fe

teacher4l1fe New commenter

Is this the start of resources being vetted before they go live?

6. shd132

shd132 New commenter

I suspect it's more a technical fault. This resource has been live for a while; I was just updating the description.

7. nwilkin

nwilkin New commenter

The problem yesterday and this morning is a new problem whereby the publish button is not working at all and resources are marked as draft in your authors dashboard. Refresh doesn't seem to work and resources are not getting updated. The original resource is still available for customers but they can't see any updates you have made since yesterday afternoon. Myself and a few others emailed TES and TES posted in the facebook group this morning that they are working on it.

MosaiK and shd132 like this.
  8. shd132

shd132 New commenter

Thank you for the update. :)

nwilkin likes this.