1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it wrong to have a crush on.....

Discussion in 'Personal' started by eggnchips, Apr 22, 2012.

1. Will i am? After all I am egg i am.

2. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Nothing wrong at all. I know what you mean,there is something about him.

3. If you're referring to him in the third person, he's called Will he is.

4. Don't fancy him myself

5. I don't know why I thought he always seemed right up his own backside and not a very likeable person, but watching him on The Voice I think I was totally wrong! He seems like a very sweet, shy man and I'm very smitten with him.

6. Is it on now? I watched it last night and thought the women who did the 'Think' duet were amazing. Really, really good.

7. catmother

catmother Star commenter

He's very cute!

8. catmother

catmother Star commenter

Just starting now.

9. He is indeed, catmother! I'm also taking a bit of a shine to Reggie - another who I thought came across as a bit of a ******, but seems like quite a sweetie.

10. You wouldn't fancy them if they were car park attendants in Peckham

11. Spot on bob. As I've never been to Peckham I'd never have seen either of them. If I saw either or both of them somewhere local to me I'm pretty sure that I'd turn my head....

12. It is definitely not wrong, he has a twinkle in his eye which is most attractive! I am a little smitten too ...

13. Vampyria

Vampyria New commenter

Not sure I'd fancy him as such, but I do like the Black Eyed Peas!

14. Spanakopita

Spanakopita New commenter

We are watching the Oz version of The Voice here in Sydney and it is so cheesy you wouldnt believe it. But Keith Urban is one of the judges and I really fancy him.

15. When he asks me out I will need some sort of dictionary or subtitles.

16. Richie Millions

Richie Millions New commenter

If thou remember'st not the slightest folly
    That ever love did make thee run into,
    Thou hast not loved.

17. I think I have a slight crush on all of them - Reggie has always been super hot, Danny has an Irish accent, Will I Am is growing on me and Sir Tom is a bit of a silver fox.

18. Bethannie

Bethannie New commenter

Thank You!!!! I thouight it might be just me.
    I was a little worried when I watched The Voice - saw Sir Tom and thought...mmmmm I would!

19. lardylady

lardylady Star commenter

Will.i.am is so cute and has a lovely cheeky face. I'm not keen on those fingerless gloves though. As for the others, Tom is too orange and Danny looks like Owen from Corrie.

20. Georgia99

Georgia99 New commenter

I prefer Danny, he remind me of Orlando Bloom who I also like [​IMG]
    Will is kinda cute and funny.