1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, May 29, 2003.

1. inky

inky Lead commenter

I HATE having to post twice.

Angie, I muddled you up with Disco_junkie. My reference was to the fact that I'd been shown up as a hypocrite by posting on this string after being a sanctimonious prig about what was legit on Opinion.

How embarrassing. Woops..

I hope D_J reads this!

2. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

Good morning all.

Why do I belong in spooks, angiebabe?

Puzzled of Isleworth.

3. Andy
    Cos the hairs on the back of my neck stand up in anticipation of something exciting whenever I see there is a post from you !
    'Spooky or what?'

4. This has been such a sweet thread, with everyone being nice to each other and not too much nastiness, that I felt safe enough to post my first ever message on these forums. Hello everyone.
    (and with a bit of luck it'll also be the last one on this thread)

5. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

Hmmm, spooky? Only if I'm a voice from beyond the grave...maybe that's where you've been going wrong on the best friend thing?

Abandon all speed-dating, bars, flirty single baskets of aparagus and exotic goodies at Waitrose and equip yourself with an upturned glass and the letters of the alphabet :)

6. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

Hello Dang. Why Dang?

7. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

...as opposed to Ding, or Dong etc

8. Welcome Dang
    Of course we are all being nice to each other (except for Steerpike - who doesnt like me much - but not bothered)
    As for being the last poster 'I don't think so!'

Oh and Federico has just gorra go go go this week.

9. Well Andy, I have just written a message to explain how me and ouiji(?) boards do not get along, fire brigade involved & everything!
    Then I asked if perhaps we had met in another life - reference beyond the grave!
    And THEN my post disappeared. How about that for spooky?

10. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

You aren't the woman who stood me up in The White Hart in Manningtree in 1646 are you?

11. No Andy, that was me! And my punishment was to be reincarnated as a male maths teacher. I'll never stand anyone up ever again!

And its Dang, because that's what the school system shortens my name to (that and calling oneself Dong might sound a little like bragging)

12. Yay, I'm last again.

13. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Not for long.

14. Hi ils - how are things with you at the moment?

Dang - LOL

Andy - remind me again what you were wearing? Could be that frilly shirt put me off?

15. ilovesooty

ilovesooty Lead commenter

Hi angiebabe - I'm fine thanks. How are you?

16. Andy_91

Andy_91 New commenter

17. P***** off actually! Found out today that 'loverboy' wont be back in this country until July 1st, which means he will have been away about 3mths! (I think HA!)
    Apart from that I feel fairly relaxed, having a good student has taken the pressure off with planning, teaching & marking, so that's ace.

18. moonpenny

moonpenny New commenter

In true altruistic fashion, I just wanted to say I have psychic powers and I have had a premonition that it will be me who has the last say on this matter :)

19. Maybe, but not just yet you won't.

20. moonpenny

moonpenny New commenter

lol, but I think I will :)