1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, May 29, 2003.

1. sabrinakat

sabrinakat Star commenter

That poor deputy ;)

2. lanokia

lanokia Star commenter

Deputies are usually the bigger problem.

3. dleaf12

dleaf12 Occasional commenter

Doesn't a reference to Hitler usually kill a thread off....??

Oops!

Moony likes this.
  4. Didactylos4

Didactylos4 Star commenter

That's an urban legend
    Normally it just adds fuel to the fire

5. Didactylos4

I had a small stick available
    Story of my life

dleaf12 likes this.
  6. EmanuelShadrack

EmanuelShadrack Lead commenter

As a newcomer to this thread, with no experience of all the "issues", too haughty to consult the thread experts, too lazy to read the previous 529 pages, and unswervingly vain in wanting to leave my "mark", I consider myself amply qualified to judge on who it "is".

After all, this position has served a number of education secretaries very well. I think I need not be so vulgar as to name names.

And although expert opinion would award Didactylos4 with the coveted "Yes it's you" trophy, based on a #1 ranking of nearly 3 months, I think we've had enough of "experts", and their so-called "evidence". I make no apology for focusing on driving up standards, and if morale is at an all-time low as a result of this post, I know I'm doing something right. I therefore have just one thing to say:

It's me. :D

Lalad likes this.
  7. Didactylos4

Oh no it isn't

8. Didactylos4

One of the advantages of the watch threads system is you can get alerted when someone posts.....

9. EmanuelShadrack

Bravo Didactylos, bravo. I was wondering if my addition would go unnoticed for a while. Evidently your surveillance system is working splendidly.

Aha - thread watching. So that's the game. This merits further research...

Lalad likes this.
  10. Didactylos4

If the technology is available it is foolish not to use it :D

11. EmanuelShadrack

Hello @Didactylos4

People are asking after you. Perhaps we can summon you via this thread, with unsubstantiated claims that it's me.

12. Thank you Diddy & Emmanuel for keeping this thread alive and well. I’m now back after many years lurking . Feel free to reinforce my feelings of paranoia in that I am easily ignored ☹️

13. peakster

peakster Star commenter