1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Hi Guest, welcome to the TES Community!

Connect with like-minded professionals and have your say on the issues that matter to you.

Don't forget to look at the how to guide.

Dismiss Notice

Is it me?

Discussion in 'Personal' started by angiebabe, May 29, 2003.

1. hmmm - think Cameron is a dark horse and that Ray is hiding something - keep watching!

2. angiebabe

angiebabe New commenter

Ah but Ray is 'fit' and Cameron is definitely a plant!

3. dur

dur

Can someone tell me what Fedo did that was so terrible? I missed it, and it seems it was the only bit of excitement to happen so far. They are going to have to get whackier and whackier characters in there to make it worth watching.
    But then again, the fact that I'm watching it says more about me than them. Oh dear, how sad.

4. My big brother is fit !!!!!

5. What happened? I was so engrossed in reading posts I kind of forgot to look at the tv too! Ooops, maybe I can't multi-task after all! But I can get the last word. (Don't answer and I'll buy you all a virtual drink!)

6. he got off the pedalo - shock horror

personally I am SO glad that Anoushka has gone - I could not have taken 9 weeks of her!!

7. dur

dur

She was always going to be the first to go as soon as she walked through the door.

8. so... who next??

9. dur

dur

Jon. Irritating beyond belief.

10. Did you not see Fuderico doing his Avid Merrian impression in the diary room.Was funny for first 2 mins but then got a tad freaky. BB threatened him with eviction and he grovelled like a grovelly thing.

11. dur

dur

His what impression? (and was he alone...?)

12. Come on dur! If you watch BB you must know about Avid. He is BB's no.1 fan. Ginger hair? Had crush on Jade last time? Creepy, weird and totally manufactured by Channel 4.

13. but he's not the last post!!!

14. Night night everyone! Don't watch BB

15. ....and neither are you!

16. we'll see about that!!

17. couldn't agree more ms phys

18. sorry - I misunderstood,could you elaborate please?

19. inky

inky Lead commenter

20. inky

inky Lead commenter